Sunday, August 9, 2009

Do women like muscles?

As a man, can you imagine what it could be like to actually know what a woman wants in terms of physical attraction?

I’ll admit it first, and I bet you can relate that it’s next to impossible to figure out what kind of a physique woman are REALLY attracted too.

Do I sound frustrated?  Yep.

I’ve dated girls, when I was 170 pounds 5% body fat and I’ve dated girls when I was 205 pounds 5% body fat and both groups of girls said, “I was perfect!”

Were they afraid to hurt my feeling?

Which group of girls were fudging the truth?

I will never TRULY know but I think I’m pretty darn close to knowing…

Just like you, I want the right look that every one of my buddies respects and that every woman finds attractive, especially my girlfriend:)

We all KNOW it exists but the question remains:

How Much Muscle Do You Need To Be
More Appealing Than Others?

To date, I have not figured out the exact number but I’m starting to see that “bigger” is not definitely better.

do know that staying skinny is not the answer either, no girl wants to be with a guy who can’t protect her or is skinner than she is…

In fact, a recent Harvard study down in 2000 revealed that most men overestimate the amount of muscle that they think is necessary to peak attraction in a woman by an jaw dropping 30 pounds!

What Does That Mean To You?exile-swede1

Consider this good news!

The widespread “bigger is better” mantra spread in bodybuilding magazines is false information.  Don’t get the wrong impression here but check this out…

FACT: Studies show that Playgirl models
display MORE muscle mass and lower body
fat levels than in years past!

So don’t use this post as an excuse for slacking at the gym or becoming content.

You will drive girls more crazy or get more action from your significant other by having a top-notch physique.

Make NO mistake about that.

Without looking at you I’m guessing you could start hooking up with the hottest girl (assuming you’re not a douche bag) by adding at least 20-30 pounds of muscle mass to your current frame.

If you answer YES to at least one of these question below then I’m confident in saying you should shoot for an extra 20-30 pounds of muscle.

  • Are you really satisfied with being a total “average Joe”?
  • Are you embarrassed of taking off your shirt in public?
  • Are you intimidated by men who are in better shape than you?
  • Would an attractive woman be turned on by your body, or just laugh?
  • Are you the type of “man” who just “dreams” about achieving something great?

If you answered “yes” then you’re not alone and it’s not too late.

How Did I Arrive At The Number?

Simple.  As soon as I added my first 21.5 pounds of muscle in the first 30 days, that’s when I startedgetting dates.

I should clarify - hot dates - for the first time in my life!

That is YOUR goal: 20-30 pounds of rock-hard mass in the next 4-6 months.  That will require you to gain at least 5 pounds of muscle a month which I am prepared to teach you in my book:

NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING SECRETS

Since I wrote, No Nonsense Muscle Building, there is no need to dream of a muscular body that turns heads…today is the time to make it happen.

There is no need to be skeptical, my system will work better than any creatine or muscle-gain product you could try instead (for the same price).

My book is better than anything short of “the juice.”

Imagine how good you will feel about yourself when you finally have the confidence to approach any woman you spot in your class, on a night out, in the grocery store or in the gym (although I don’t recommend approaching girls in the gym).

And just think… you could be dating the girl of your dreams in the next 30 days (or re-energizing your current relationship)!

Within the first 30 days of using No Nonsense Muscle Building, you’re embarrassingly small body parts will be replaced with rock-solid muscle making your body look like an Armour suit.

I can promise that you will no longer feel embarrassed to take your shirt off in public. Imagine the sense of pride you will have as everyone at the local swimming pool turns to look as you take off your shirt, revealing your new, ripped, muscular physique.

Of course, if you’re happy with a weak, baby-soft body, go ahead and don’t do anything now and continue attracting average looking woman that you’ll never really be happy with.

Click the link below to grab your copy today:
http://www.nononsensemusclebuilding.com

See you at the beach:)

Vince DelMonte,

No comments:

Post a Comment